ISRAEL TOUR (Tuesday May 21st – Friday May 31st, 2024)
HOSTS: Pastor (Dr.) Olaniran Fafowora
& Pastor (Dr.) Oluwatoyin Fafowora
INFORMATION FOR DELEGATES (1)
The blood of Jesus Christ was shed for our restoration. For Christians, this sacrifice means everything: life, love, deliverance, liberty and freedom from shackles and chains. For this reason, walking the places Jesus walked will be the ultimate experience of identifying with the supreme sacrifice made by the Lord.
The wonderful experiences of High Worship on the Sea of Galilee, Baptism at River Jordan, Renewal of Marriage Vows at Cana of Galilee, the Triumphant Ride into Jerusalem, visits to exciting places like the Pool at Bethesda, the Tomb of Jesus donated by Joseph the Arimathean, the original birthplace of Jesus Christ, Golgotha –the place of the skull, the garden of Gethsemane, the mount of transfiguration, the wailing wall, etc are life-changing experiences that a follower of Christ must cherish.
Oh yes, there is also the opportunity to experience divine floatation on the Dead Sea, enjoy a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, experience deliverance at the Garden of Gethsemane, etc.
You cannot walk the places Christ walked without experiencing the sobering effect that brings transformation and restoration.
What to Expect on this Trip?
Please be prepared to enjoy the following programs among many others on the tour.
1. Fun-filled spiritual upliftment
2. Daily Morning Devotion and Prayers
3. Daily Evening Devotion and Prayers (Your Word is a lamp unto my feet.)
4. Breaking of yokes at the Garden of Gethsemane
5. Boat Ride and High Worship on the Sea of Galilee
6. Renewal of Holy Spirit Baptism at the Upper Room
7. Baptism at River Jordan for those who are interested.
8. Restoration and resurrection prayers at the tomb of Jesus Christ
9. Prayers at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem.
10. Renewal of Marriage Vows at the Church in Cana of Galilee for those who are interested.
B. TOUR INFORMATION
TOTAL TOUR COSTS FOR ALL DELEGATES (NIGERIA, USA, CANADA & AUSTRALIA)
The cost for the following classes of accommodation is as listed. The costs include 4/5-star hotel
accommodations, transportation, feeding and entrance fees to all sites to be visited. These costs do
not include Flight tickets.
i. Double (Two sharing a room) $3,050.00 per person
ii. Single (One person in a room) $4,150.00
iii. The costs (i) and (ii) above also apply to all delegates from Nigeria.
iv. Delegates are advised to set apart $25 per day (total $250) to cover tips for (1)
Guide, (2) Driver, (3) Hotel staff – kitchen, housekeeping, front desk and porters.
TUESDAY, May 21, 2024
2. ARRIVALS AT TEL AVIV:
WEDNESDAY, May 22, 2024
3. DEPARTURE FROM TEL AVIV:
FRIDAY, May 31, 2024
4. All delegates are free to travel by their class and airline of choice. The only restriction is that delegates
must arrive in Tel Aviv between 12:00 PM and 6:00 PM on their arrival Dates.
5. Pick up from the Tel Aviv airport to the hotel in Israel will be once.
Pick up to the hotel from Tel Aviv Airport will be at 6:00 PM on the day of arrival in Israel.
Delegates arriving at different times outside the period indicated will pay an additional fee of $200.00 for extra ‘meet, assist and transportation’ from the airport to the hotel.
6. Please budget + or - $1,250.00 for flight tickets, depending on the class and airline of choice.
1. Rooms will be allocated on the basis of first come first serve
2. Each pilgrim will be responsible for his/her visa. However, a group visa will be arranged for a
group with at least ten delegates travelling together. This applies more to Nigeria
delegates. Delegates holding USA, UK, CANADA and AUSTRALIA passports do not require a visa to
3. The cost of the tour in all cases covers the following
• Meet and assist at the Airport by a representative upon arrival and departure.
• Portage at the airport and hotels
• Nine days sightseeing as per the draft itinerary hereunder
• Government licensed English Speaking tour guide
• Air-conditioned motor coach
• Entrance fees at all sites, including a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee.
• 9 Nights hotel accommodations 4/5 star hotels
• Meal arrangements: Full board (3 meals per day), starting with dinner on the day of
arrival and ending with breakfast on the day of departure.
• Pilgrim certificate, map, hat, backpack.
• 5 Tee Shirts for each delegate for ease of identification during the tour
• Journals to jot down messages and experiences.
• Steel Water Bottles
1. PASSPORT & VISA INFORMATION
(1) All visitors require passports to enter Israel.
(2) USA, UK, Canada, and Australia Passport holders do not require a Visa to enter Israel
(3) Nigeria Passport holders and others require a Visa to enter Israel
(4) We will obtain Israeli visas for groups with at least ten people travelling together.
(5) We will provide a letter of invitation to facilitate an Israel visa for individuals who may require it.
(6) Passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of entry into Israel.
2. DEADLINE AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
(1) All application forms must be turned in with a deposit of $500.00 per delegate latest by
October 31st, 2023
(2) The 2nd payment of $1,000.00 must be received latest by December 31st, 2023.
(3) Final Payment must be received latest by March 30th, 2024.
(4) Payment can be made by the following methods:
(a) Check issued simply in the in favor of THE OPEN PULPIT
(b) ZELLE to The Open Pulpit using Phone Number +1.747.203.4633
(5) Late Payments made outside deadlines may incur additional costs of a minimum of
$300.00 as may be determined by our vendor.
(6) These payment deadlines notwithstanding, allocation of spaces will still be on a first-come, first
serve with full payment. Reservations have been made for only 50 delegates in the first instance for this tour. (USA/UK/Canada/Australia & Nigeria)
ACTION REQUIRED FROM INTENDING DELEGATES.
You can fill your application form and also make payment on our website
You can also fill a hard copy of your application form and mail it to the collection centers listed below.
Mrs. Yetunde Romiluyi
Dr. Olaniran Fafowora
The Open Pulpit
57, Pacific Crest,
EAST COAST (USA)
Pastor (Dr.) Ronke Aduroja
64, Longdale Street,
Phone: +1.917.309.6819 FACILITATOR
CENTRAL REGION (USA)
Pastor Funmilola Daniel
2605 Diver CT,
Deaconess Fidelia Omorodion
7518, 138 Street, Apt 5,
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY (DRAFT)
May 22, 2024, WELCOME TO ISRAEL!
WELCOME TO ISRAEL!
Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport in the late afternoon. After passport and customs formalities,
we shall be welcomed by our Immanuel Tours Airport representative, the tour operator
responsible for our tour arrangements and our guide and driver before setting out
for the drive to our hotel in Hadera. Time permitting, we shall visit Joppa, the
ancient city where Simon Peter had his vision. Check in to our hotel for dinner and
overnight. Dinner & overnight: Ramada Hadera
May 23 CAESAREA – NAZARETH
CAESAREA – NAZARETH – TIBERIAS
After breakfast, we shall drive northwards along the coastal plain to Caesarea, where
we will visit the Roman ruins at the city where the first Gentile received the Lord,
and the trial of Paul took place (Acts 25). Then we drive over to Mt. Carmel and visit
Mukraha “the Place of Sacrifice” the scene of the contest between the Prophet
Elijah and the Priests of Baal. Our next stop is in Nazareth (Matt. 2:23). We’ll visit
the brow of the hill where the people of Nazareth wanted to cast Jesus down
headlong after he had preached in their synagogue (Luke 4). We’ll drive through
Cana of Galilee (John 2:1) where the first miracle was performed when Jesus turned
water into wine.
Dinner & overnight at Ramada Olive Nazareth Tel: +972-4-887-8888
SEA OF GALILEE
Today's activities include visits to New Testament locations such as the Mount Arbel
and via the Valley of the Doves to Magdala where Mary Magdalene was born, the
Mount of Beatitudes where the Sermon on the Mount took place (Matt. 5-7). We
will walk along the shores of the Sea of Galilee to Capernaum where Jesus began his
earthly ministry and where he called 5 of his apostles and visit the foundations of
the synagogue where he preached and performed many signs and wonders (Matt.
4:13). We will stand on the cliff in the "Land of Gadarenes" where Jesus drove out
the evil spirits from a demon possessed man and allowed the spirits to enter into a
herd of swine which rushed down a steep and were drowned in the sea (Mark 3:1-
14). A lunch of St. Peter's Fish is included today and a boat ride over the Sea of
Galilee. We shall conclude the day with a visit to Yardenit baptismal site on the
banks of the Jordan River. We return to our hotel for dinner and overnight.
We set out again after breakfast and drive through the beautiful landscape of Galilee to the
Hula Valley in the northernmost area of the Land of Israel. We’ll walk through an incredible
nature reserve where we will see the beginnings of the Dan River that joins with other streams to
form the Jordan River. We shall visit Banias (Caesarea Philippi) which is one of the sources of the
River Jordan, and the place where Peter made his great confession of faith in Jesus as the
Messiah, the Son of God (Matt.17) We shall drive past Mt. Hermon and stop on Mt. Bental to get
a glimpse over the Syrian border with the "Road to Damascus” and return to our hotel in the late
afternoon for dinner and overnight.
JORDAN VALLY – DEAD SEA - JERUSALEM
After breakfast we shall check out of our hotel and drive southwards the Jordan Valley passing
Gilgal enroute to Jericho, the most ancient city in the world, with visits including a view on the Mt.
of Temptation, the Fountain of Elisha and the ancient Jericho. Proceed to Qumran where the Dead
Sea scrolls were found more than 2000 years ago. Then we shall have the opportunity to bathe
or dip our feet in the rich mineral waters of the Dead Sea. Then drive up to Jerusalem, “the city of
God” and take a first glance of the Holy City from one of its surrounding heights. Finally, we
arrive at our hotel in the city and check in for dinner and overnight.
MOUNT OF OLIVES - OLD CITY – MT ZION
Today we shall begin at the top of Mt. of Olives where there is a magnificent panoramic view
over the city of Jerusalem, the center of the biblical world. We then walk on down the "Palm
Sunday Road" stopping at the Chapel of Dominus Flevit (Jesus wept) enroute to the Garden of
Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations where Christ prayed on the night of his betrayal (Lk.
22:41). Then we enter the Old City by way of the Lion's Gate (Gate of St. Stephen) and walk
over the Temple Mount passing by the Dome of the Rock. Then we walk on to the Western
(Wailing) Wall, the last standing remnant of the Temple and the most sacred site of the Jewish
THE POOL OF BETHESDA
Then we shall visit the Pools of Bethesda and walk along the Via Dolorosa to the Ecce Homo
Convent of the sisters of Zion to see the Lithostotros (Gabata) and follow the 14 Stations of the
Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Next, we walk on through the oriental bazaars to Mt.
Zion with the Upper Room and the Tomb of King David. Proceed and visit the Cockcrow Church
besides which are the ancient Roman Steps which lead from Mt. Zion to the Garden of
Gethsemane which is almost certainly the way which Jesus and his disciples walked on the fateful
day of his arrest. Drive back to our hotel for dinner & overnight.
BETLHEHM – YAD VASHEM – ISRAEL MUSEIM
We begin the day with a drive to Bethlehem, the royal city of David and the city of Christ's birth.
We shall visit the Field of the Shepherds where some shepherds watching their flocks were the
first to hear the good news of the birth of The Savior of the world from a multitude of the
heavenly host praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest an on earth peace, goodwill
toward men" (Luke 2, 14). Then we visit the Basilica of the Nativity where we have the
opportunity of kneeling at the place of his birth in the Grotto of the Nativity. In Bethlehem we
shall have the opportunity of doing some shopping for souvenirs and gifts to take home. Then we
shall visit the Yad Vashem Memorial to the victims of the Holocaust and proceed to the Shrine of
the Book where the Dead Sea Scrolls are preserved and the nearby model of Jerusalem as it was
2000 years ago at the time of Jesus.Return to our hotel for dinner and overnight.
GARDEN TOMB - SHILOH
We begin our day with a visit to the Garden Tomb & Gordon's Golgotha where there is the
possibility to celebrate the Lord's Supper. Then we shall drive to biblical Samaria to visit ancient
Shiloh, which held a central place in the Biblical history of the Children of Israel for more than 300
years and was the resting place of the Ark of the Covenant until the death of Eli the Priest. Then
drive back to Jerusalem returning to our hotel for dinner and overnight.
VISIT TO THE MARKET (2)
After breakfast, transfer to Ben Gurion Airport for our departure flight.
"Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God"
“S H A L O M“